- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are claiming to have been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit a illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to identify the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the apparently infringing material is located.
- Information required to allow us to contact the complaining party must include- a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of falsification that the complaining party is accredited to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please follow the following link to file your DMCA requests at CONTACT US
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.